Nasiff Associates: History
Established in 1989 to develop the world's first PC ECG/PC EKG, Nasiff Associates, a Medical Technology Company, is committed
to providing Medical PC Solutions to Health Care Professionals by developing Medical Diagnostic and Administrative products, which
into any Personal Computer (PC).
PC Based PC ECG/PC EKG Pioneers
We are the first company in the world to produce a clinically useful PC-based PC ECG/PC EKG (1989), the first to have a PC-based Stress ECG System (1993), the first to have a notebook (PCMCIA) based ECG System (1993), the first to integrate Resting, Stress and Holter into one system (1996), the first to integrate NIBP and Vitals also (1997).
Our flagship products are the CardioSuite™ consisting of an integrated system with PC ECG/PC EKG, Stress ECG, and Holter ECG and the CardioVitals™ consisting of ECG, NIBP, SpO2 and Temperature.
Nasiff Focus on Huge Benefits for CardioCard Users:
- Top quality for your patients and your practice today
- Unmatched top-of-the-line customer support. System's purchased in 1990 are compatible with our most advanced systems today.
Nasiff is committed to making systems that take advantage of our latest benefits with no patient data loss - the way we would
want systems to work if we purchased them
- Cost effectively Maximize Reimbursements and patient care by using multiple CPT codes
Nasiff Leadership Historical Firsts:
- FIRST PC-based Diagnostic 12- lead PC ECG System. NO batteries needed. Real-time ECG displays. Real-time printing on
PC printers. Networking. 1989-1990
- CardioCard™ Interpretive Analysis I and full ECG Measurement System. 1991-1992
- FIRST Real-time 12- lead ST Monitoring, Modem, fax, Unlimited Patient Database. 1991
- FIRST PC-based Stress/Exercise System I. 1993
- MAXDB I™ Integrated Multi-Patient Multi-Test Database System. 1993
- FIRST PCMCIA/PC Card Notebook Connection. NIBP Module, OEM IBP. 1992-1993
- Central Station and Client Station. 1994-1996. Also: FIRST ALL Windows System. 1996
- FIRST CardioSuite™ which includes Resting, Stress, Flash and Cassette Holter. 1996
- FIRST Vital Signs Monitor on a PC. 12- lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Temperature, etc. 1997
- Industry FIRST practically Unlimited Serial Historical Comparison Reports. 1998
- Released Stress/Exercise System III. Full disclosure of entire test, more ergometer protocols, unlimited resting strips, automatic
real-time printing during test, etc. 1999
- Database Connectivity of weight, glucose, etc for Chronic Illness monitoring. 1999
- Interpretive ECG During Exercise Testing. 2000
- Respiration, Advanced Vitals Monitoring, OEM Spirometry. 2000-2001
- FIRST built-in EMR Chart. HL7 Interface Support. 2002
- First Web-based Patient Care Management site, Unihospital.com. 2002.
- CardioHolter Plus Recorder. 2009
- Cardio Universal EMR Interface™. 2010
- CardioResting™ PC Based Bluetooth® ECG System. 2012
- CardioCard Mobile™ PC Based ECG System. 2013
- Cardio Medical Center™ (CMC). 2013